Citrix ConsultantLocation: New York, N. Y
Contract Length: 18 months +
Pay Rate: Based on experinece
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Assist with migrations to cloud platforms
• Support cloud servers and environments with installation, configuration, patching, network and VLAN configuration, backups, system monitoring and alerts.
• Management of NAS storage equipment related to cloud environments
Required skills and experience in one or several of the following areas:
• Demonstrated experience with VMware products
• Storage Technologies experience (NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, etc.
• Hyper V Experience
• VDI technologies skills like Citrix, Vmware View
• Drupal, Aqua, Amazon, Office 365, Azure, Oracle, VMWare Air cloud technologies
• Linux or network administrator skills a plus
• NAS experience with previous role supporting NetApp filers
• Knowledge of vMotion and Physical to Virtual (P2V) tools such as Acronis, Vizioncore
• Knowledge of networking including setup up and troubleshooting VLAN’s and trunking
• Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of experience supporting an enterprise scale Citrix infrastructure.
• Experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7x (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Provisioning Services.
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Machine Creation Services
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Storefront.
• Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Profile Management and other profile mgt solutions.
• Ideal to have knowledge of Citrix application gateway on Netscaler.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Project Management and Documentation skills.
• Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player.
• Provide off hours service and support for emergencies.
• File and Print Server Support
• WSUS Support (Windows Update Server)
• Trend Micro Antivirus Support
• O365 Support
• VMWare Support
• DR Support
• Service Desk